top of page
- Every Sunday from 12-1pmNorthbrook, 950 Northbrook Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062, USAWRH (WAR ROOM HOUR) is held every Sunday from 12-1pm in the prayer room by the KC cafeteria. Open to everyone.
- Occurs every Saturday morning at 8:30amNorthbrook, 950 Northbrook Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062, USAPH (POWER HOUR) is held at LV every Saturday @ 8:30am. It’s our weekly time of joining together in prayer.
- If interested, contact an ECLT member.Lakeview Covenant Church, 950 Northbrook Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062, USAMembership Class is being offered to anyone who is interested in becoming a member at LV. To sign up or for more info, contact an ECLT member.
- Monday through Friday, starting October 1stSee Pastor Evelyn for details.Milal Mission Disabilities program for adults will start as of Oct. 1 (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-3pm). P. Evelyn will be running the program. If interested in volunteering, contact her ASAP.
- Tuesday nightsNorthbrook, 950 Northbrook Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062, USABASKETBALL FELLOWSHIP will be starting up again this Tues. 7/6. Vaccination card must be shown, a reservation will be required (limited capacity), and you must request to be added to the email chain by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday's at 7:30pmNorthbrook, 950 Northbrook Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062, USAVOLLEYBALL FELLOWSHIP is back! Wednesdays at 7:30pm in the MPR. If interested in joining, contact P. Josh Lee for details.
- Thursdays, 10am - 1pmBy The Hand Club For Kids, 415 N Laramie Ave, Chicago, IL 60644, USAAustin Pop Up Pantry volunteers needed. If you’d like to serve the community, you can sign up by clicking the button below.
- Ongoing throughout quarantineIf you'd like to join, contact Tom or Mike!LV COVID Care Team will be helping those who are affected through prayer and care packages. If you know of anyone who is in need of assistance and/or would like to be a part of this amazing ministry team, contact either Tom Pae or Michael Chang.
- Ongoing fundClick the button below.LV Benevolence Fund is for anyone (esp. at LV) who is in need of financial support for food during this time of COVID-19. All requests will be kept confidential and limited to the LVLT. Individuals are asked to fill out a form that can be accessed via the button below.
- Coronavirus InfoCheck out the link for more info!CORONAVIRUS info and frequent updates can be accessed at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
bottom of page